Dr. Adam Jensen will help you save your smile!
While our focus is on preventive and restorative care, sometimes the best option for your health is a tooth extraction. An extraction may be recommended when a tooth is:
- Severely decayed/infected
- Cracked or damaged
- Causing intense pain
- Crowding other teeth
At Chugach Dental, we take pride in offering efficient tooth extractions designed with your comfort in mind. Call Dr. Adam Jensen at (907) 868-3000 to get a FREE second opinion and to learn more about tooth removal.
Comfort comes first
Our focus is on ensuring your comfort throughout your tooth extraction. Dr. Jensen will work with you to make sure you’re relaxed and at-ease. Here’s how he does it:
1. Starting with local anesthetic, Dr. Jensen makes sure you’re fully numb before starting an extraction.
2. If needed, we can prescribe Halcion, a medication that reduces anxiety.
3. During the procedure, nitrous oxide can further increase relaxation. Unlike other sedation options, nitrous oxide wears off quickly and there is little to no recovery time.
Just let us know what you need to feel confident and comfortable about your tooth extraction. We’ll create a custom treatment plan just for you.
When a tooth is extracted, it can affect both the aesthetics and function of your smile. Left unrestored, a lost tooth may contribute to:
- Dissatisfaction with the appearance of your smile
- Bone loss in the jaw, a process known as resorption
- Increased risk of decay and disease in neighboring teeth
- Shifting of adjacent teeth, leading to other issues
Our restoration options include durable and natural-looking implants, bridges, and dentures. We work with a local trusted lab to produce beautiful crowns and restorations.
In some cases, for example, when a tooth is causing crowding or when extracting a wisdom tooth, a restoration may not be recommended.
We accept all dental insurances!
We are in-network with Premera Blue Cross, Delta Dental, Moda, Aetna, Cigna, United Concordia, MetLife, TRICARE, and more. We’ll file paperwork, explain what’s covered, and help you maximize your insurance benefits.
Have a question about how much your tooth extraction will cost with dental insurance? Call our Anchorage dentist office today at (907) 868-3000.
Anchorage Dentist Office
Address: 9138 Arlon St. Ste. B3, Anchorage, AK 99507
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8AM-5PM
Find us near Abbott Road and Lake Otis Parkway in Anchorage.
We’re here to help you.
Need a tooth pulled? Come see us at Chugach Dental. Schedule your appointment today.