That’s right, our office has reopened and we are now seeing patients again for all treatments — cleanings, exams, fillings, root canals, and everything else. However, you should know that we have made a few changes to our office procedures to maximize your safety as well as the safety of our team.
Changes to our office procedures
If you’re coming to see us soon, here’s what you need to know:
- You must wear a face mask when visiting our office
- If possible, come to your appointment alone
- We are asking that younger patients be accompanied by only one parent/guardian
- When you confirm your appointment (and again when you check-in), we’ll ask a few health screening questions to make sure it’s safe to proceed with your treatment
- In addition to our regular cleaning and sanitizing procedures, our staff is taking extra precautions, wiping down all common areas after each patient visit
- We will only be treating one patient at a time, allowing us to maximize social distancing and limit possible exposure in our waiting area
In addition, you’ll find that we’ve removed all toys and reading material from our waiting room and have spaced all chairs 6’ apart.
Did you miss an appointment during our closure? Do you have an appointment coming up soon?
We hope to see you soon! Call (907) 868-3000 to confirm upcoming appointments or to schedule an appointment that was canceled.
We’ll do everything we can to see you as soon as possible!