Restore your smile and improve your life!
Missing teeth are common. More people than you might think are missing some or even all of the teeth in their mouth. In fact, a recent study estimated that over 40 million people in the US wear dentures. You are not alone.
Whether the result of tooth decay, genetics, or the natural aging process, tooth loss can affect your life. You may find it hard to eat, speak, or smile with confidence. At Chugach Dental in Anchorage, we’re known for providing high-quality, durable, and natural false teeth to our patients.
Have questions about what to do about your missing teeth? Been told you need “All-on-4” or a similar treatment? Not sure if dental dentures are right for you?
Get a FREE second opinion at Chugach Dental. Call (907) 868-3000 to schedule your consult.
How do dentures work?
The biggest difference between dentures and other tooth replacement options is that they are removable. They aren’t permanently fixed in place like a dental implant would be. Because of this, they present a tradeoff:
- Easier to place without long healing times
- May require more frequent adjustments to ensure a proper fit
- Generally a less-expensive option than implant restorations
For many of our patients, full or partial dentures are a great choice. Dr. Adam Jensen can explain your options and help you make the best selection for your health.
Full vs. Partial Dentures
- Full Restorations – Used when all teeth in the upper or lower jaw are missing. In some cases, we may recommend extracting teeth to make room for a full denture.
- Partial Restorations – Used when there are still healthy teeth in the jaw. Partial dentures may be recommended to allow you to keep your natural teeth for as long as possible — as long as they’re healthy.
We accept all dental insurances!
We are in-network with Premera Blue Cross, Delta Dental, Moda, Aetna, Cigna, United Concordia, MetLife, TRICARE, and more. We’ll file paperwork, explain what’s covered, and help you maximize your insurance benefits.
Our office does not accept Medicaid.
Have a question about how your treatment will cost with dental insurance? Call our Anchorage dentist office today at (907) 868-3000.
Anchorage Dentist Office
Address: 9138 Arlon St. Ste. B3, Anchorage, AK 99507
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8AM-4PM
Find us near Abbott Road and Lake Otis Parkway in Anchorage.
We’re here to help you.
Missing teeth? Chugach Dental offers a variety of restorations, including full and partial dentures. Schedule your appointment today.